1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Gr2D Error. No fix working to solve.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Talk, May 3, 2020.

1. Talk

Talk Snail

May 3, 2020
    Male
    2:18 AM
    I/L Wizard
    Just installed the game over twice, I've attempted all the fixes in the pinned post as well as several fixes from searching through the forums on previous posts. CRU does nothing to solve the issue.

Is there any other methods available to fix this error? Currently using a GEN 5 Amd 3600 CPU, a AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU, a GN246HL Acer monitor and a BenQ RL2455 monitor.

2. AshleyBishop

AshleyBishop Slime

Jun 24, 2015
    Male
    4:18 AM
    BlooBear | Jjang | Grookey
    Bishop
    Hey TalkTalk - Sorry to hear you've exhausted many of the options. It would help us if you detailed what you tried specifically, but I would recommend re-trying the following:

- Set your monitor refresh rate to 60HZ specifically.
    - Set your desktop Resolution to a lower setting (example: 1920 x 1080 or lower resolution settings).

I understand you may have tried this already, but this guide has helped resolve most of the issues we've seen related to this error:

1. Ensure your monitor has 1920x1080 or lower resolution.
    2. Ensure your monitor's refresh rate is 60Hz (not 59Hz, 120Hz, or 144Hz)
    3. Try running Setup.exe in your MapleLegends folder. If you still see the same error, follow this guide: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/12710/

*If you have an Nvidia graphics card, please match the 'Nvidia Specific' settings in the guide above.