1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Fellow Maplers

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Pinky, Dec 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pinky

Pinky Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2016
    Male
    United States
    11:30 PM
    Pinkytwigosh
    Beginner
    N/A
    Just wanted to do a quick introduction. I am a stay at home dad with a little free time so I decided to get back into Maplestory (I last played 3 years ago on GMS). Long story short I can't deal with Neckson anymore and decided to look into private servers. Out of all of them this one seemed the best. Lowest rates (which I love). I understand it's also pre BB. An old friend who introduced me to MS told me stories of old school maple and showed me tons of videos. I am now embracing my inner grinder. I can be a lone wolf, but am super friendly once I break outta my shell. IGN: Pinkytwigosh. I plan on being an unfunded Assassin. Wish me luck!

• Like Like x 10
  2. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    8:30 AM
    Welcome Pinky!
    I like your idea, being a unfunded Assassin (I'm guessing you'll try to get everything you need yourself, by questing/grinding. Well, that's what I think you meant by it at least!)
    I'm glad you're going to embrace the grinding, you might end up like one of those sitting ducks in the FM otherwise! (Jk, most of 'em are lovely people.)
    Breaking out of your shell won't take long within this community, I myself thought it'd take long but I was totally wrong about that.
    This is by far the best community when it comes to P'servers I've ever been a part of, so I'm sure you'll meet all kinds of nice people to hang out with sooner or later :)

3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

7:30 AM
    Welcome to the server and have a great time here <3

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    4:30 PM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    [​IMG]

Welcome ^.^

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nobu

Nobu Mano

Oct 25, 2016
    8:30 AM
    Nobunaga
    Beginner
    Welcome Pinky!
    Hook me up ingame!

Nobunaga

6. OP
    OP
    Pinky

Pinky Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2016
    Male
    United States
    Pinkytwigosh
    Beginner
    N/A
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am such a scrub at this that I needed help finding weapon shop in Kerning City lmao Totally enjoying the server though. Already had some people offer me mesos and stuff in game. I was thankful, but alas declined as I said doing this unfunded lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yvione

Yvione Mano

Dec 22, 2016
    Yvione
    Marauder
    It's always fun to challenge yourself, enjoy your stay here!