1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings :)!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Cindster, May 14, 2020.

1. Cindster

Cindster Blue Snail

May 14, 2020
    Female
    1:17 AM
    BishSlapYou
    Cleric
    Oh man, where do I even begin?! All the nostalgia is coming back, truly.
    This game has a special place in my heart, I met my now-husband on MapleStory over a decade ago :) We were originally in Bera and played for many many years.
    Our few old IGNS were:
    TarnishedBuc
    TarnishedNL
    xlaydiecindy
    xDasmosx

I know the chances are slim but worth a shot anyway.. If we were in touch with you back then, we would love to connect with you again. If not, message us anyway :D Always looking to make new friends. We're so happy to be back.

Our IGNs are BishSlapYou (me) and BuccYouUp (my hubs).

I'd like to take this time to also thank our GMs and admins for making this server possible.
    First impressions: friendly community, servers seem to run great.
    Truly means the world to us. Look forward to playing with you all =)

Happy Mapling!