1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

.wz related bug / OCD Grim Phanom Watch only uses his magic attack to the left

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by kalash, Nov 20, 2018.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    4:43 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Grim Phanom Watch only uses his magic attack to the left
    What is supposed to happen?: They're supposed to attack you to both sides
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When hunting for their cards at their only home: Hidden Street, Forgotten Time (Ludibrium)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Aggro a grim phantom watch (my advice is attacking it, but go wild) and stand to it's right. It won't attack you, but instead walk toward you. When you stand to its left it'll attack you with its magic attack.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Any footage available where they do attack from the right? This is to my knowledge client sided, so unless they fixed it later versions it's an issue we can't fix without it being custom.

3. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    No clue. I just noticed that they don't use their magic attack to the right and I figured that I'd report it. If you don't want to do anything about it, feel free to close the report.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Like I said... it's client sided. What I am wondering is if Neckson fixed this later on or not.

5. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Most video's I see show them not attacking to the right either, so I guess it was always like this

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    8:43 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Yup, I heard something about this many years ago. It's hard to say if it's an official thing/strategy or not. I think the monster Thanatos has similar behavior. It's pretty clear that this was how things were on GMS back in the day though...

Now... whether or not this should still be this way is another question entirely. Grim watches don't have any other attack, so that might make them a lot weaker unintentionally. Thanatos on the other hand I believe used a different kind of skill, depending on which way it was facing.

• Informative Informative x 1