1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other GTop100 Voting Issue On Mobile

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bunniescool, Apr 22, 2017.

1. bunniescool

bunniescool Horny Mushroom

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    2:27 PM
    Bunniescool
    Night Lord
    Animals
    Hi, this issue came up recently. Whenever I try to go vote through my phone, vote button would just refresh the page and prompt for another verification. This worked just fine before and only started becoming an issue today. Is it because the website doesn't work with mobile devices anymore or what?

It says 'Patent Pending" underneath the FunCaptcha indefinitely, if that helps

2. Poppy

Poppy Orange Mushroom

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    Canada
    2:27 PM
    Poppy
    Priest
    Horny
    It totally works on mobile, and I use my phone to vote everyday.

I'd suggest trying a different web browser on your phone, or clearing the cache on your current one. Also make sure you're pressing submit after completing the puzzle on the captcha and then pressing the big red vote button underneath.

Also look to see if it says 'You already voted blah blah hours ago." or whatever it says. If you, or someone else in your house voted on GTOP100 in the past 24 hours for any server it won't let you vote. You can disconnect from wifi and vote on your mobile network. But don't be vote abusing ;)