1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Guardian Skill Quest Bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Kirr, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Kirr

Kirr Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    3:07 PM
    Kirr
    Magician, Bishop
    Description of the bug: Unable to enter the "Training field of Shield" map from npc Moose at Leafre Crossroads, therefore unable to complete and get the skill
    What is supposed to happen?: You're supposed to enter the training field to kill some Black Kentaurus to get the skill Guardian
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Leafre Crossroads, when trying to get skills on my paly
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    5:07 PM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Do you have a shield equipped? I remember at some point in this quest you need it equipped, not sure if it had to be equipped to enter though

3. OP
    OP
    Kirr

Kirr Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    Kirr
    Magician, Bishop
    Yep I had a stolen fence equipped.
    If im not wrong, you can enter without, but you'll die upon entry (from what I understand)

4. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I think you need to wear the shield that the NPC gives, not a different one. I believe the NPC gives a round shield that's wood and steel

5. OP
    OP
    Kirr

Kirr Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    Kirr
    Magician, Bishop
    i have considered this, but the npc did not give me any shields (both equips or etc) and i had checked to ensure i have slots on both

6. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
  7. OP
    OP
    Kirr

Kirr Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    Kirr
    Magician, Bishop
    tried it again after server reset, successfully completed it~ please close thread :)

• Great Work Great Work x 1