1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Scroll of Secrets: from GM event

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Luscious, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    4:55 AM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    "Help! I got Scroll of Secrets 4031019.png from GM event. What do i do with it?" -FAQ
    (Not to be confused with the unrelated Secret Spell Scroll 4031348.png which is used to skip killing Griffey and Manon for 4th job advancement.)

Congrats! This is a very good item that can reward you with a very expensive scroll. There are two ways of completing the hidden quest triggered by having this item. One of them is accessible from Kerning, the other is accessible from Ludibrium. Both methods result in the same reward pool. I recommend doing the Ludibrium method because it requires far less effort in gathering the required items and also counts as a quest completion for those who care about that sort of thing.

>>Click here for the list of 141 possible rewards<<
    Wow gosh golly gee! That's a huge list of possible rewards!

Can you really get a White Scroll from this?
    Maple0239.jpg

Also worth mentioning that there are scrolls that only come from this reward-pool! Most of these are HP scrolls and accuracy scrolls. These are NOT worthless, and people (me) are willing to buy them.

Here are the two different methods:
    (Keep in mind, the Magic Box from either method has an expiration date of 15 days, so don't start unless you know you'll finish.)
    By having the Scroll of Secrets in your inventory, you can start the quest Deciphering the Scroll of Secrets at Geanie in Ludibrium.
    220000000.png
    Geanie will ask for you to find A Key of the Magic Box 4031072.png that drops from Trixter which is found in Eos Tower. Don't forget that you can skip the walk through Ludibrium Village by going through the umbrella portals on either side of the map. My favorite method of reaching Trixter is by using a single Eos Rock Scroll (make sure you have a Return Scroll) and go up one floor to 72. However, you can just drop down the tower to floor 94 or 93 if you don't have any Eos Rock Scrolls.

Once you get the key (it's a fairly common drop, should not take more than a few minutes) return to Geanie and claim your reward!
    My opinion is to not even bother with this method, rather opt to do the Ludibrium method. However, if you already have the items needed it can be reasonably quick.
    Start by talking to Chun Ji one map left of Kerning City with the Scroll of Secrets in your inventory.
    103010000.png
    He will ask for 50 Charm of the Undead 4000008.png .
    Next talk to Mr. Pickall in Kerning City.
    103000000.png
    He will ask for 1 Sapphire 4021005.png and 5 Slime Bubble 4000010.png and immediately give you your reward if you have the materials with you.

Join GM events!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    7:55 AM
    White Knight
    I guess it's no longer of the scroll of secrets..... Nice guide!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    6:55 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    I got 15 pure water, Idw to do that quest anymore

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. bluetapeboy

bluetapeboy Red Snail

Oct 15, 2018
    Male
    WillardDog
    Fighter
  5. lenny

lenny Slime

Jun 12, 2020
    can you update the rewards list ? it connects me to library main page and thats it

6. OP
    OP
    Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    4:55 AM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    I would, but the new library doesn't list quest rewards yet (and I can't find a copy of the original list) so I can't update it.

• Like Like x 1