1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Valentine's/Lunar Near Year 2023 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    9:19 AM
    I'm back with another cosmetics guide! Same notes as last time:

1. The guide is broken up into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. Pet, label/chat rings, and chairs are currently pulled from the corresponding GMS cosmetics. I will update as the event goes on and I can get screenshots from ML. I also cannot guarantee that all animation effects shown here have been completely back implemented into ML. Again, I'll update with any information I get.

If there are any issues, or if you want to see something specific, please let me know!

:lollipop: VALENTINE'S/LNY 2023 COSMETICS :lollipop:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Bling Mysterie Hair, Bling Soprano Hair, Bling Festival Hair, Twinkle Hair, Waxing Moon Hair, Galaxy Hair, Bed Head Lob, Star-flecked Hair
    Faces (left to right): Mr. Moon Face, Non-plussed Face, Sleepy Time Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Innocent Child Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Bling Toben Hair, Bling Butter Hair, Bling Bed Head Hair, Twinkle Hair, Waning Moon Hair, Galaxy Hair, Typhoon Hair, Star-flecked Hair
    Faces (left to right): Moonlight Eyes, Non-plussed Face, Solemn Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Shy Kid Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Mr. Moon Face, Non-plussed Face, Sleepy Time Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Innocent Child Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

Innocent Child Face does not have a white lens option. If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Moonlight Eyes, Non-plussed Face, Solemn Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Shy Kid Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

Shy Kid Face does not have a white lens option. If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Mr. Moon Face, Non-plussed Face, Sleepy Time Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Innocent Child Face
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Moonlight Eyes, Non-plussed Face, Solemn Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Shy Kid Face
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. From left to right, each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon, and with a 2-handed weapon. In the leftmost sprite, the M and F characters are wearing the different outfits that come with the set. Those overalls are switched for the other two sprites.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Left is 1-handed, right is 2-handed.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Some single cosmetics basically look like they're in a set, so I've compiled them here after looking them up in GMS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some single cosmetics basically look like they're in a set, so I've compiled them here after looking them up in GMS.
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks IGN thirdbirth for your service.
    [​IMG]

PETS

Pet commands and other animations will be updated in the future.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

Thank you KrisspyKrisspy and IGN Kentalope for the chair images!
    Most of you will recognize this as the 2nd place winner of the Design your Chair Community Event. I personally love this chair and want to give TenynTenyn a shoutout for such a cool design!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Note that unlike GMS, the ML chair has the character sitting on the edge of the bowl because moving characters on chairs hasn't been implemented yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Obtained by completing the "What does the moon look like?" quest from Baby Moon Bunny on the event map.
    [​IMG]

:lollipop: INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES :lollipop:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right):Mr. Moon Face, Non-plussed Face, Sleepy Time Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Innocent Child Face
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Moonlight Eyes, Non-plussed Face, Solemn Face, Ball Candy Face, Lethargic Face, Curious Face, Attentive Face, Shy Kid Face
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS

Innocent Child Face does not have a white lens option. If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS

Shy Kid Face does not have a white lens option. If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. From left to right, each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon, and with a 2-handed weapon. In the leftmost sprite, the M and F characters are wearing the different outfits that come with the set. Those overalls are switched for the other two sprites. Weapon jump animations are in each set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Left is 1-handed, right is 2-handed.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks IGN thirdbirth for your service.
    [​IMG]

PETS

Pet commands and other animations will be updated in the future.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

Thank you KrisspyKrisspy and IGN Kentalope for the chair images!
    Most of you will recognize this as the 2nd place winner of the Design your Chair Community Event. I personally love this chair and want to give TenynTenyn a shoutout for such a cool design!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Note that unlike GMS, the ML chair has the character sitting on the edge of the bowl because moving characters on chairs hasn't been implemented yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Obtained by completing the "What does the moon look like?" quest from Baby Moon Bunny on the event map.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:19 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Very nice, lets go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:19 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Great guide once again, thanks for this!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Omoker

Omoker Slime Retired Staff

Nov 28, 2020
    Male
    Omoker
    Hero
    Thank you for the guide! SlimeGrin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. dreaming21

dreaming21 Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2023
    Female
    9:19 AM
    dreaming21
    11/10 guide MapleF15

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kinks

Kinks Horny Mushroom

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Kinks
    Buccaneer
    Pacifists
    every event i rest assured knowing u'll make a top tier cosmetic guide :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

• Friendly Friendly x 1