1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Rings!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lionheart, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    3:24 AM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    so maybe nerf the prize. if you win its cool, and if not, you wont lose too much.
    a little competition between the big guilds wont bother anyone.

2. Soniii

Soniii Mixed Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Chicago, IL
    5:24 PM
    ImSinXD
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Nice idea. I feel new drops from the boxes would be better then total guild ranking. Nice topic lionheart number one paralyze mule in ml pepega

3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I personally wouldn't right now, but if a few members left and that caused a few more to leave... I might end up leaving because the ones I'd want to associate with are in the other guilds. It just takes one to start the avalanche. You might be correct that the avalanche may never start. You're most definitely correct that the Honor Rock is for nothing other than prestige (and so are most chairs, but that would be an interesting thing to make an in-game achievement bonus for, too). I think your suggestion has potential. It just needs some meticulous refining to make it shine. =o)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    6:24 PM
    Shadower
    I think it would be great for gpq to have some sort of incentive. I'm a little on the fence about the ring, since I personally don't like items that expire, and there would def be guilds with a clear advantage (@honor, I fear and respect u, please love me). Also as a side note, I'm aware that there are several people who probably would never GPQ on pain of death (Y'ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE), and I'm not too sure I'd like the whole guild to get something that they didn't necessarily contribute for.

Alternatively, GPQ chair? (With a guild tag??) :eyes: Though to be fair, someone would have to design that and that's A Lot.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:24 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    There's a lot of players out there that have hardly attempted to farm monster cards for the ring either.

6. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    8:24 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Not even following this thread rn but,
    they're missing out...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I think that if this is seriously considered, the ring should expire or the points should reset monthly and there should be more ways to get guild points than just GPQ. Another popular v62 server has this kind of ring system and it seems to work quite well-- it certainly brings guilds together and pushes them to help and work together for mutual benefit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    3:24 AM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    Yes because only 6 guilds can enter the same time, if im not wrong.
    But what other ways?

And if ppl afraid it damage small guilds, maybe do it an event of one month..