1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guy Fawkes day event

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Chew, Jun 26, 2017.

Would you like to see the Guy Fawkes day event on MapleLegends?

1. Yes

76.9%
  2. I don't mind

19.2%
  3. No

3.8%
  1. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    3:05 PM
    Beginner
    In Europe Maplestory we had this amazing event at around november 2008 called Guy Fawkes event. (I think GMS also got this event but in 2009)
    It was tons of fun, there were this partyquest that had you searching for letters, and later you would fight the reincarnation of Guy Fawkes.
    Rewards was Guy Fawkes hats from what I remember.
    [​IMG]
    While this event was going on you could also get Guy Fawkes masks from the EMS equivalent of gachapon called pigmy eggs as a one-time offer.
    However the cost of getting this item was extremely steep, about 500 euros.
    Ofcourse that should be altered, but never the less the stats of the item is amazing, and it looks awesome too!
    [​IMG]

Would you like to see an event like this on MapleLegends?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:05 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    That depends. Only if the prequests actually make sense and are a really cool challenge/puzzle, and also only if Guy Fawkes is a badass and super hard to kill.

3. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    3:05 PM
    Beginner
    Take a look at the video, both the PQ and boss is in it :)
    Compared to other events from this time, I'd say this one is more challenging than your average event.