1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Haiku Gachapon

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by takoyaki, Jun 14, 2017.

1. takoyaki

takoyaki Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    12:21 PM
    takoyaki
    demure
    Hi friends!

So I've been on this server for a couple months, but I've never really been on the forums. Looking at Anja's Art Shop, I got inspired to make this "shop"as well!

Well then, what is a Haiku? It's a form of short Japanese poetry, 3 lines long.
    "Traditional haiku consist of 17 on (also known as morae though often loosely translated as "syllables"), in three phrases of 5, 7, and 5 on, respectively."

How this works

I'm low on mesos, like everyone else, so it'll set you back 3m for your own personal haiku, about anything under the sun.

If you'd like to have a go at it, leave your info by replying below and message me in game. When I have it ready I'll whisper you/post it here and you can transfer me the money.

Alternatively you can find me (Takoyakii) directly and trade me the 3m, and after the transfer, I will re-trade you and we will have a short conversation so I can get to know you better, and whatever information you want to give me about you. It can be real, it can be made up, I''ll try my best to form an image and come up with a haiku. If you'd like, I cold even come up with a haiku about your friend!

Some common themes may be your ign, your hobby, your fetishes. Hell I'd even do memes. Anything at all, just pop me a message.

Afterwards, I'll have the haiku ready and whisper you, hopefully within 5-10minutes. If you'd like I can paste it on the forums!

I love to talk and get to know new people from anywhere, so this works out for me doubly well.

Hope some you guys give it a try! I'd love to make new friends (and mesos. Please, give me some mesos to crack open a cold one with the boys.)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    6:21 AM
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Sure! Hit me :D

Ign: broccoli
    Hobbis: hours of grinding and techno
    Fettish: just boobs

Good luck

3. OP
    OP
    takoyaki

takoyaki Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    takoyaki
    demure
    The green that sloughs on,
    Helping friends through twelve levels.
    Powered via tits and beats.
    [​IMG]
    [Picture not mine][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hahahhaha amazing!

5. OP
    OP
    takoyaki

takoyaki Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    takoyaki
    demure
    Thank you :)

6. Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Good initiative btw! Be creative to earn some mesos, instead of begging in fm. Keep up the good work =D

7. saltyXrice

saltyXrice Slime

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Sydney, Montreal, Hong Kong
    2:21 PM
    saltyXrice
    Bowmaster
    ~
    Ign: saltyXrice
    Hobbis: travel, events, aviation
    Goals: Global Equality ~

Here's a deep one takoo ! ~

8. OP
    OP
    takoyaki

takoyaki Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    takoyaki
    demure
    To protect his family,
    A pilot dreams of world peace.
    One missed flight. Chaos.

9. kathkins

kathkins Red Snail

May 29, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    12:21 AM
    Cheesecake
    Priest
    can we take a second to appreciate the sexy broccoli? *clasps hands* thank u internet

• Like Like x 2