1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Having trouble logging in to website

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by iwanttacobel, Aug 16, 2023.

1. iwanttacobel

iwanttacobel Blue Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Female
    3:40 AM
    JoosieGoosie
    Cleric
    Hello!

I'm having issues with logging in to the MapleLegends website. I've inserted a screenshot of the error as well. For some reason all my accounts are getting the same error when I try to log in on both my laptop and phone.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. SmackButt

SmackButt Blue Snail

Jul 10, 2023
    Male
    9:40 AM
    SmackAnoose
    Spearman
    Same thing for me, logging in to the game fine.

3. patrickstar

patrickstar Snail

Jul 30, 2023
    Male
    I've been having the same issue. I was trying to login on my phone throughout the day earlier today to keep my vote streak since the site was down last night, but now it looks like I've lost my streak... :(

4. EroticKun

EroticKun Slime

Jul 24, 2020
    Male
    Grotesque
    https://gtop100.com/topsites/MapleS...No-Hackers--No-RWT-87398?vote=1&pingUsername=itypedmyusernamehere

Not sure if this works but this is what I did, since I couldn't login to keep my streak but I don't know if it for sure sent a confirmation/response to Legend's servers that I've voted. In the meantime, I'm sure staff already knows about this and we should wait patiently :)

5. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    6:40 AM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    This should be resolved, there was a bug with a patch made for a recent voting issue.

6. OP
    OP
    iwanttacobel

iwanttacobel Blue Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Female
    3:40 AM
    JoosieGoosie
    Cleric
    Thanks for the update and everyone else who replied to my post!