1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Heal Delays

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Shaughn, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Shaughn

Shaughn King Slime

May 6, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    4:20 PM
    Shaughn
    Crusader
    Hogwarts
    Hi, Im Shaughn/ Asset.

While playing on my cleric (Asset) in GS2, I realised that there are times when my heals can be executed consecutively without delays, and there are other times when there are in fact delays.

The delays would make my training inefficient, and hence i was wondering if something could e done to solve this? Thanks in advance!

- Sean

2. Sloth

Sloth Master Chronos

Mar 5, 2017
    Male
    6:20 PM
    Raphiel, Trivia
    Bishop
    Home
    That is just something everybody faced. From what I have experienced, it is most likely related to your internet connection. Since it happens randomly and no relog or restart pc works.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Shaughn

Shaughn King Slime

May 6, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    4:20 PM
    Shaughn
    Crusader
    Hogwarts
    ahh I see. Thanks for clarifying! :D I really appreciate it!