1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone =) !

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by FairyWing, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FairyWing

FairyWing Slime

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    2:03 AM
    I'm usually the guy who moves from server to server, making very good friends and usually being overly popular and eventually quits or gets banned :p.

My ign has always been FairyWing ever since 2005, but i think i will create a new one this time..

I've always been either I/L mage or assassin.. But now i'm kinda confused which class should i create. I was thinking about creating an bandit or an assassin. I don't really care about an end game and mesos have never been a problem to me, i just wanna have some good time :p

2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    5:03 PM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Welcome my dude :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

12:03 AM
    Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay however long or short it may be :)!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    7:03 AM
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    Welcome to server :D hopefully u dont get ban here f3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    4:03 PM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    Welcome to the server hope you enjoy your time here :)

• Like Like x 1