1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, everyone. : }

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Helvetica, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Helvetica

Helvetica Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2018
    Male
    2:49 PM
    Helvetica
    Cleric
    Hello! It's nice to meet all of you! You can call me Helvetica, or just Vet is fine. In advance, I do welcome all jokes about Helvetica being a bad font, or references to Comic Sans, because I'm used to hearing them given my college major, and at this point, my body has adapted and uses them as fuel. :}

I used to play MS back in version 0.67, and played up until the Big Bang, when the game seemed to lose the sense of exploration and community I loved about the earlier days. I'm a very casual player – I don't really know a lot about the meta, economy, or inner workings of the game, but I'm always willing to learn something new and hang out and just be social.

I really like exploration and questing, though if I'm especially excited to level up you'll catch me PQing or Grinding. As of right now, I'm only a level 31 Cleric, and knowing my playstyle, it'll be a slow road to Bishop. I'm hoping to meet some chill people to hang out with and adventure or quest with, and I look forward to coming across all of you in the server!

• Like Like x 2
  2. tayk

tayk Slime

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    2:49 PM
    Tayk
    Bowmaster
    nice, i wish i could be more like you