1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Maplers =)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by jazremix, May 6, 2018.

1. jazremix

jazremix Blue Snail

May 5, 2018
    Male
    Venezuela
    12:29 AM
    LGsus
    Fighter
    LosSimpson
    Hi everyone, my name is Jesus, I have been on the server for a few days but only now I have the pleasure to introduce myself, I hope to meet many people with whom I can play and have a different time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    jazremix

jazremix Blue Snail

May 5, 2018
    Male
    Venezuela
    LGsus
    Fighter
    LosSimpson
    I am from Venezuela and I am surprised to see the diversity of people who play here, it is fun to be talking all the time with different kinds of people and seeing that in the end we are all the same with few differences.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    jazremix

jazremix Blue Snail

May 5, 2018
    Male
    Venezuela
    LGsus
    Fighter
    LosSimpson
    I am still learning English so I apologize if I write with some errors, my native language is Spanish sooo ... para todos aquellos personas de habla hispana llego al server como decimos en mi pais, un pana mas xD.

4. KrisNardz

KrisNardz Mano

Apr 29, 2018
    Female
    Old Forge, Pennsylvania
    KrisBishop
    Bishop
    None
    Hi there. Welcome to MapleLegends. Glad you enjoy the diversity of people in this server. Enjoy your stay!=3

5. JoshNGz

JoshNGz Red Snail

Mar 31, 2018
    Male
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    12:29 PM
    JoshNGz
    Cleric
    Faith
    Hello OnionHi welcome to MapleLegends, Happy Mapling!