1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hello there.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by sorens, May 8, 2020.

1. sorens

sorens Red Snail

May 8, 2020
    Female
    10:15 PM
    sorens
    Cleric
    Twice
    i'll preface this by saying it's been maybe 8-9 years since i last played maplestory at least semi-actively, hence why i decided to look for a more nostalgic server to come back to.

in answer to why i decided to play again...

you ever have those moments where you just kind of wake up like "i wanna play that game again"? yeah. that's what happened.

in any case. hello there. i'm new here lol. haven't made a character yet since the client is downloading as i type this but if anyone is open to me adding them, please let me know because i can assure you, i'm gonna be lost af. like i said, it's been forever since i played. MapleF6

2. Zoshei

Zoshei Red Snail

May 5, 2020
    Female
    Netherlands
    5:15 AM
    Zoshei
    Bowman
    Baddies
    Hello! I also came back to maple after many years, started playing again this week. Feel free to add me (IGN: Zoshei) :cat:

3. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    6:15 AM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    You're not alone in this :) Gl my friend

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP