1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by CriticalBean, Mar 21, 2023.

1. CriticalBean

CriticalBean Blue Snail

Feb 20, 2023
    Male
    12:20 PM
    Crtical Bean
    Cleric
    Elders
    How's it going, guys?

I've been playing Legends on and off since about March of 2020.
    Nothing like I good hit of nostalgia to ease the pain of adulthood and life.

I've really been getting back into it since about a month ago.
    The community has been nothing but warm and friendly, a far cry from experiences playing Scania circa 2010. Although I was a toxic player back then too, no doubt about it.

I never got super far in my levels back then, just enjoyed playing 1st job as a casual player.

Now I've been diving much deeper and lurking on forums to understand concepts such as Washing, leeching, leveling guides, etc.

This has been the perfect time sink to connect, make friends, and finish some unfinished business from my childhood. I never tried any other servers, I knew immediately that this was the correct choice.

I'm currently trying to revive a guild with a friend I met in game. If you're lower level and just looking for a non-intimidating guild, we'd be happy to invite you in!
    We're called Elders, but don't let the name fool ya--I at least have hardly any idea what I'm doing.

Be on the lookout for my IGN: CriticalBean
    See y'all around, and thank you to everyone who has made my Legends experience so great!
    Yes, that includes you, too. :)

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    12:20 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry