1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Meggo, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Meggo

Meggo Red Snail

Apr 20, 2018
    Female
    Georgia, USA
    12:52 AM
    Meggo
    Pirate, Brawler
    Hello everyone! My name is Megan - I'm new to MapleLegends and officially made my account last week. My ign is Meggo and I'm playing as a brawler (currently level 48). I live in the United States (Georgia) and I am on EST. Please feel free to add me in game - I love making new friends.

Before joining, I haven't played Maple since pre-big bang when my old computer busted and I made the switch to Mac. I'm so glad that Legends has a Mac client and I can play again.

I am 27 years old and work full time at a stressful job - playing defintiely helps me manage some of that stress. I like to travel (I'll be going to Paris in two weeks), practice yoga, and I'm a huge dog lover.

Please reach out - I'm definitely excited to make more friends in the community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

Feb 2, 2015
    Male
    Ga
    In one month I'll be 27, I'm from Georgia, and play to relax from work, weirdddd. Anyways, welcome!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Meggo

Meggo Red Snail

Apr 20, 2018
    Female
    Georgia, USA
    Meggo
    Pirate, Brawler
    No way - small world!! Great weather we're having, definitely worse places to live. Glad to see another peach on the site.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Hey! Welcome to the server. I started on this server 3 years ago and played for a month! Then took a 3 year break haha - started back up 2 weeks ago or so. I don't get much playing time as I have quite the busy life but I try to make time here and there. Currently a level 70 priest :) My IGN is Google, you are welcome to add me as I'm not available in game atm. I'll add you if I haven't been added when I get the chance to log on. I also am in need of friends. My buddy list is currently 2/20 lol. I got 18 open slots! Need to fill them up :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Meggo

Meggo Red Snail

Apr 20, 2018
    Female
    Georgia, USA
    Meggo
    Pirate, Brawler
    Totally understand that busy life, right there with you. Nice to meet you - added you in game :)

7. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    I'm a Grady baby btw :p

8. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    2:52 PM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    I'm in the 27 and play to relax from work club too, but not from Georgia :p

Hi Megan! Welcome to Legends! I'm Bella, I'll add you in-game on my character BeIIy.