1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hellooo

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Sera, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sera

Sera Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    11:36 AM
    Seraa
    Hello everybody!
    My name is Sera, I'm 26 years old and so excited to get back at maplestory!! I'm originally from New Zealand but currently living in Europe.
    S24.png
    S48.png
    S50.png
    S89.png
    S92.png

I work in Marketing and Communications in charge of a very big region in a US based company, but since am currently working from home, decided I might jump back on this game and came across this server.

A bit about me, I love hanging out and getting to know new people! I love the beach! I love watching movies! I'm a highly social and talkative girl who sometimes doesn't find her "mute" button ......
    I have a cat! He is my life partner and love him more than anything!
    S45.png
    S61.png

I love playing a bishop! Hopefully will become one sometime .. I guess I have a lot of reading to do on forums to catch up on the server features ..

I'd love to meet and get to know you guys here in this server! Looking forward to making many new memories and friendships with you all!

Feel free to add me in game, my ign is Seraa. Kinda lonely at the moment as this is my first day in the server.

Love
    Sera

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HeinousDude

HeinousDude Mano

Mar 15, 2020
    Male
    4:36 AM
    Revered
    Priest
    Hi Sera! Welcome to the server! My name is Jonathan and I'm fairly new as well. I'm playing as a Cleric right now with the hopes to become one soon too! Feel free to add me with my ign Revered!

3. Blueberry

Blueberry Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    12:36 PM
    Danix
    Beginner
    Oh wow your cat is so cute! I also have a cat!

Welcome to the server! I'm a lonely hard working Beginner with a big dream of becoming the very best SlimeGrin
    If you need help in game or just want to talk about cats, my ign is Danix. I'm always happy making new awesome friends <:

4. OP
    OP
    Sera

Sera Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    11:36 AM
    Seraa
    Thank you both for the warm welcome! Will add you guys as soon as I'm online!

• Like Like x 1
  5. jonny617

jonny617 Red Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    5:36 AM
    jonny617
    Beginner
    Welcome, Sera! I used to be all about the mages and miss spamming with my cleric haha. I may get back into Maplestory as well since I'm bored out of my mind during this quarantine, but my heart is also with Gunbound so I'll be grinding that for a bit too. If I do install Maplestory again you'll be the first one I add!

6. Oderus

Oderus Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    6:36 AM
    oderus
    Assf
    Hey seraa, howdy?
    I'm new on here and I have an issue with the game install, it's saying: impossible to download gb_something atm, try later. Do u have any clue what should I do?
    Also, may I play with u? My nickname: oderus
    Cheers.

7. Mist

Mist Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    4:36 AM
  8. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    5:36 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server! If you need friends you could add me!
    IGN : Axen