1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Helmet int 60%

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by getmyfail, Jan 8, 2016.

1. getmyfail

getmyfail Red Snail

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    9:26 AM
    Sharuo
    Cleric
    gmssuck
    So i want to scroll my new zakum helmet with int scrolls. i don't want it to blow up so i want to use (7) 60%s.
    I know they drop at drakes every 3 hours with genesis or so. but i was wondering if any gachapon gives it as well ? would be nice. thankyou yes oke

2. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    8:26 AM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    Almost 100% they don't come from a Gacha. Hard to tell because gms don't reveal this Shit. I've been paying 10-15m a scroll. Your best bet is just to wait for gms to fix gacha or drops or whatever they plan to do.

TL;DR helm int 60s are a myth and now is the time to sell not buy.