1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help for a new player!

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by zhaothecows, Jul 13, 2017.

1. zhaothecows

zhaothecows Slime

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    12:01 PM
    zhaothecow
    Hermit
    Influence
    Hello all,

I am a level 45 90-dex assassin (not hp washing), who lucked out and pulled a stonetooth from gach, so now I'm sitting on 25m (sold it for really cheap). What should I invest in? I throw steelies, and all of my equipment is stuff you can buy at the NPC store. Should I buy a scrolled glove/cape/robe/whatever? Should I buy clean stuff and buy the scrolls myself? Should I wait until I have more money before I invest? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. itzjaacky

itzjaacky Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    3:01 PM
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    Dark Knight
    Influence
    maybe start off with a 8 atk work glove and a maple weapon or even a shinobi bracer when you reach level 55

3. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    2:01 PM
    if you're 90 dex, don't even bother with bracer
    Ilbi, 8/10 attack wg is all you really need as a sin, all the other gear comes with time to which help low dex builders, and is probably what you want to convert to as you level. Cfa 60% will be a nice cheap friend. Dont worry about money now and just level, it comes much easier the higher you are. Also good idea to save for books if you actually plan on making it to late game however, to be realistic, without a wash odds are you will be purchasing your end game book, tt30, which to my knowledge isn't too expensive nowadays.

4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    9:01 PM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Maybe try and scrap together something like 30/40 int over different items