1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help getting AP Reset scrolls... [noob]

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by archduke, Aug 29, 2022.

1. archduke

archduke Blue Snail

Aug 28, 2022
    Male
    2:48 PM
    x153
    Warrior
    Hi, I'm a noob here. I wanted to get the 10 pack of AP Reset scrolls. I see that they cost 31,000 cash. I know I can get free cash from voting, but can I use "DP" for cash? i.e., do 1000 DP translate to 1000 cash?

Thanks for the help in advance...

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    8:48 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Nope! You cannot buy APR with DP (as this would be pay2win, however expensive).
    The only two ways to buy APR are:
    1. With Vote Cash, as you mentioned.
    2. With Game Cash, obtained through winning GM-hosted events such as Fitness, XOXO, Bomberman, etc.

Number 2 also allows you to gift the APR to other players, meaning you can sell them off for a pretty nice fee :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    archduke

archduke Blue Snail

Aug 28, 2022
    Male
    2:48 PM
    x153
    Warrior
    Thanks, that answers my question :)

Mods are free to close my thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Tiirent

Tiirent Mano

Sep 3, 2020
    Male
    1:48 AM
    vvook
    Buccaneer
    Nani
    Many events give APRs as well. The current event allows you exchange anniversary points for APRs and PQs give you anniversary points, 2 birds 1 stone

5. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    3:48 PM
    APR is mainly for washing.
    For new player, I suggest to create non washed character and keep voting, enjoying early and mid game without worries. If you feel great handicap for late game bosses, create new washed character and transfer gear to this new character.