1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with HP washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Timbit, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Timbit

Timbit Slime

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    6:01 PM
    Beignet
    Brawler
    I know hp washing threads are all over the place but i just wanted to clarify some things for my friends who just started.
    1) HP washing is not necessary for spearman but optimal for berserk and HB(?)
    2) Should my NL friend be statting into INT to wash? He's lvl 24 and has no INT equips. And if he does when should he stop?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    9:01 AM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    1. Berserk increases your damage the lower your up is and is capped when you're at <50% hp. Having 30k hp allows you to berserk at 15k hp safely in bosses

2a. If you're a new unfunded sin, don't add int. You're gonna have higher dps than other equally funded sin but the only down side is that you can't horntail and grind as recklessly (cause you have lower hp). You're gonna suffer quite a bit if you're washing unfunded.

2b. Alternatively, you can get your base int to about 60 and borrow int gears (assuming that you have someone who is always willing to and doesn't mind) just before you level. But honestly speaking, not everyone reaches HT so just play as normal (intless)

Hp washing sins get away with adding int because they either have sufficient funds to dps with good eqps or they buy leech to get them through those levels