1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Late HP Washing (Lv61 Assassin)

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by zGlitch, Aug 19, 2021.

1. zGlitch

zGlitch Red Snail

Jul 13, 2021
    Male
    8:14 AM
    Hey guys, I just started MapleLegends about a month or two now. I'm a level 61 Assassin, and I never knew anything about HP Washing until just now. when I hear that in order to basically do any of the Endgame content without getting destroyed, I should at least HP Wash a little bit. I really don't want to restart my character since i've invested so much time already, so I decided It'd probably be best to do some late washing and just boss with Hyper body.

I wanted to ask if anybody can help me make sure I'm planning everything right, and if anybody could help verify my calculations and explain a bit about the actual Washing process.

My Current Base Stats:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 1795
    MP:1073

I've tried following the guides for late washing here, and came up with this calculation:
    1073 Total MP No Equips
    - 1002 Minimum MP At Lv 61
    = 71 Additional MP

155 - (lv 61 + 10) = 84 Washing Levels

684 - 71 Add.MP = 613 Required MP

613 Required MP / 84 Washing Levels = 7 Int per level

Int Stat after all Equips: 47 INT

7 INT per level - 47 Total INT = 40 Additional Int

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I interpret this is that I'm supposed to be putting all of my fresh level up AP into INT for 8 more levels until I have 40 base INT, on top of my 41 int from equips.

Do I save my fresh AP starting from level 69 all the way until 155 to invest in HP, and Swap out my MP and Base INT for my main stats with AP Resets?

If so, I'm assuming I need enough NX for a total of 124 AP resets?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    9:14 AM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Seems mostly correct!

If you need 7 int per level , then just make sure your total int (base+gear) is 70 asap. Because you need to spend a few levels pumping INT, you can do 80 total to be 100% safe :)

• Useful Useful x 1