1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Herro Dere

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ChaSiuBao, Oct 9, 2019.

1. ChaSiuBao

ChaSiuBao Blue Snail

Oct 9, 2019
    Male
    11:59 AM
    Beginner
    Herro,

I'm new (like made my account today new) to this server but I played Maplestory like.... 10 years ago?? I also played on and off till now.

Character names:
    PorkonaWand - Some sort of mage that i'll decide later

Uhhhh, nice to meet you guys. I hope to see y'all in game :D

2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    4:59 PM
    Welcome to the server! Feel free to add any or all of my IGNs (in my sig) and I should be able to answer any questions you have (apart from price checks)

3. OP
    OP
    ChaSiuBao

ChaSiuBao Blue Snail

Oct 9, 2019
    Male
    11:59 AM
    Beginner
    Oh, you have both mages. How viable are F/P and I/L mages when it comes to doing end-game stuff?

4. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    4:59 PM