1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by EternalJon, Oct 1, 2017.

1. EternalJon

EternalJon Snail

Oct 1, 2017
    12:21 PM
    EternalJon
    Magician
    My name is Jonathan, also known as EternalJon. Been an active player in MapleSEA pre-Big Bang but stopped playing when the game felt broken.
    I also stream my gameplay on Twitch if anyone wishes to watch and support my progress in Maple Legends. I currently main a level 24 Magician, going for the Bishop route. I will sometimes play casually with my fiancee with an alternate character.
    Anyways my channel is right here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    12:21 AM
    Welcome to Legends,

Good luck on your journey to Bishop, be sure to read some guides if you are unsure or have any questions.