1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey its 2001 aka Sean

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by lohanvibes, Oct 3, 2021.

Zoey 101, or Victorious?

1. Zoey 101

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Victorious

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lohanvibes

lohanvibes Blue Snail

Jan 10, 2021
    Female
    6:28 AM
    Cleric, Priest
    Hey guys, im sean and been playing maplelegends since november of 2020 and im a priest about to be a bishop and im so excited to spam genesis because thats what ive always wanted as a child when i was playing Global MS. I am in school and studying to be a marketer, I have a job in real-estate and its super fun. Been loving maple since it started and its an addiction i know but i have so much free time on my hands so why not give into it? xD

• Like Like x 2