1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Junaki, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    12:10 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Hey guys! IGN Google Here.

I joined the server back in 2015 and played till about lv 60. I got really busy and lots of stuff in life happened.. I recently decided to come back to the server and enjoy the fun/hard times of grinding. I currently only have 1 buddy in my buddy list so I'm hoping this would help me make some friends here!

My name is Jon and I'm 27 years old! I am married, have 2 kids and work roughly 55-70 hours a week so my playing time is quite limited; but I still make some time here and there. Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Add me in game and let's chat/train! Also, I am looking for a friendly active guild that wouldn't mind a slow level as im limited in my gaming time!

See you guys in game! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bionaut

Bionaut Red Snail

Jan 9, 2018
    Male
    Bionaut
    Pirate
    Guildless
    Welcome Back. Most just call me Bio. I too work an ungodly amount of hours so my playing time is limited. Hope to see you online.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Codemarshank

Codemarshank Slime

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    Vexna
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    Nice to meet you, I'm Andy. I've added you on my main, Vexna. Happy to chat and if you'd like I can definitely help out with training here and there when our schedules match up, seeing as I'm a Bishop and all :) I also work full time but I have no life outside of work so I spend a lot of time on the server :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    9:10 PM
    NSFW
    Welcome back! I've only recently started to play actively -- first time since beta. I'm in much the same boat as you are (besides having kids or getting decent hours at my job or being a grown man or living a responsible life).

Welcome home!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1