1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! I'm CDFA, and I'm a unique 2h BW Page. :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CDFA, May 15, 2015.

1. CDFA

CDFA Second Account/Banned

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:59 PM
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Hi everyone. I know you are probably really surprised to hear this, and it is a very rare sight these days. But, it is true, I am really a 2h BW Page from now on. I went that path because I know it is a very unique and interesting one and Ive always wanted to give it a shot. I already have so much experience with Hero and DK, but I think with this Page its going to be more interestng, and especially with a rarely used weapon. I dont care about the disadvantages, either. So by being so unique, it would be nice to be if I ever get to meet any other 2h BW Page player out there, or be one of the few who chose this path, and feel really unique by deciding to do so. But I dont mean this in an arrogant kind of way, and I know that some of you may think of me as an idiot for deciding to go with this path. Some people think that way, and dont say it a loud, and thats fine, I'm not offended. But its nice to get that surprised reaction from players that pass by me in game, they act all surprised and scary "wow, a 2h bw page?!", and such. Even if it is in a bad way, it is still nice to hear, and instead of taking offense to something like "2h bw page? Wow, what a freak . . ." , I just take it as a compliment and move on. :)

2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    What weapon are you planing on using as end-game?
    And why not 1-handed BW?

3. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    I will probably go with the level 110 2h bw one, called Dragon Flame I believe, but I still have a long way to go until then, so I am not so worried about that now. And I wanted to go with 2h bw because the 1h BW are kinda pointless at this point in the game because i dont have an attack shield. So maybe, I will switch from 2h bw to 1h bw later on in the game, depends on if I can get a good attack shield for it. But I am really not sure yet, and I might jusst stick to 2h bw till the end, because then I wouldnt have to worry about getting an attack shield, and also I think the 2h bw weapons look and feel really nice compared to 1h bw ones. But, like I said, I'm not 100% sure. What I am 100% sure about though, is that I wont switch to a Sword or something lik ethat. I'm sure it will be a bw, but, I'm not 100% sure if I will stay 2h bw forever or not. Maybe I can even be both, who knows. But either way, they are both rarely used so I'll be unique if I use any one of them. But maybe the 2h bw are slightly more unique, as many paladins back in GMS who used bw weapon moved to 1h bw so they can use a shield, if I remember correctly.:)

4. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Theres also a pretty rare lvl 120 1-hand BW called Crushed Skull from perion gacha :) 12 att and 12 accuracy more than the dragon 1-hand BW. and like 8 att and 12 accuracy more than the 2-hand BW.
    Either way i think its awesome your making this journey, good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    Wasn't the main reason many paladins go 1h because of the block skill? (Shield equip only)

6. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    6:59 AM
    NSFW
    i'm sure it has to do with shield attack too :p
    but yeah block skill is useful

7. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Heroes have it too before big bang. (crusader & white knight)

8. Liam

Liam Brown Teddy

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    London/ Bristol/ Boston MA
    2:59 PM
    Liam
    Warrior
    Hey welcome to the BW Page club. I am not active ATM due to exams but when I'm back (June 5th) I'd be happy to give you some of my old bws. I'm remaining hopeful that of the few bw pages on the server don't bump up bw scrolls

9. Pills

Pills Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    Pills
    You jammy basterd my exams finish on June 22, what kinda exam board are you on that lets you finish half a month early damn

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shassia

Shassia Slime

May 14, 2015
    Female
    9:59 AM
    Shassia
    Paladin
    Tempus
    I have to lend my support to all my fellow BW Pages!
    May our max damage be high and our scroll prices low!

• Like Like x 2
  11. tmart

tmart Mano

May 9, 2015
    Male
    Quiet
    Fighter
    Risque
    A friendly hello from an Axe Fighter!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Liam

Liam Brown Teddy

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    London/ Bristol/ Boston MA
    Liam
    Warrior
    OCR Masterrace checking in. Missing you all and god damn this 100k stack of nx from voting while not playing is so tempting to use now.

Us obscure warrior types need to stick together; Axes and BW's!

• Like Like x 3
  13. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Thanks hahah, glad to see I'm not alone here. Let's prove everyone we can hammer and chop everything down with our max damage axes/bws. I still havent got not even a single insult coming towards me from any bw/axe hater out there, and I'm surprised of that, as I knew many like me back in GMS who had to suffer that shit EVERY.DAY and I felt sorry for them because all they were doing was following their hearts and dreams. But its easier now because the game is no longer full of those 10-12 year olds looking for trouble everywhere. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    9:59 AM
    Snail
    Welcome, CDFA. I would like to introduce you
    to
    the
    enter
    button.

hashtagKiddingnotkidding

Welcome to the forums, :3. Seen you around a bit. It's good to seem some unorthodox chars around. I happen to be really into unorthodox gameplay, myself. Islander, for example (;. Hope to see you around some more, though I'm not gaming much atm

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    You got that matey! Btw, no need for a "welcome to the forums" because i'm an old member from beta. I dont know if you knew me at the time, my name was Tenderly around here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    NSFW
    on that note, why did you not just use your old forum account?

also i always wondered why maplestory didn't make fighters pure-sword and then make pages bw+axe. that would have made more sense in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    New start = new account. Let's keep it that way. :)