1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Goatmeister, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Goatmeister

Goatmeister Mano

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Alabama
    10:01 PM
    Jubbly
    Bowman
    I stumbled upon this server the other day, and me being the old maplestory loving person, I had to give Legends a shot..Im even here on my lunch break at work waiting to get home just to get back on lol.I tried another one but I'm already enjoying the questing to level rather than grinding constantly, allowing me to get potions and great exp! I started with the first character I created back in 2007 around the Halloween patch, a crossbowman! So hello everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:01 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome! Glad to hear you like the extra EXP we offer for questing. Good luck playing :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    11:01 PM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    WELCOME! Always nice to see members joining the community! The experience the game offers you is the one it indeed delivers on. Even with the new content it is tailored to the classic playstyle. If you want someone to just hang out for laughs and giggles, especially for the event quest, let me know!

There are also plenty of questing guides you can find to give you a better leveling experience while you cycle through the many quest, unless you are going for a LOREMASTER clear of Legends. THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Goatmeister

Goatmeister Mano

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Alabama
    Jubbly
    Bowman
    Woops, I can't even reply correctly lol, and yes I've found the quest guides already! Feel free to add me, anyone! None of my friends play ms as of late lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    11:01 PM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    I'll assume Goatmeister is your ign and add you. Mine is Yatayata to keep it simple!

6. OP
    OP
    Goatmeister

Goatmeister Mano

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Alabama
    Jubbly
    Bowman
    My bad, I meant to say it's actually Jubbly for the ign

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018