1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Holding CTRL, SHIFT or ALT doesn't repeat attack/skill

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Floris, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    9:49 PM
    Hi ~

So the basic problem I'm having is that holding down the CTRL, SHIFT or ALT button will only perform the attack/jump/cast once. I googled a bit and found more people having this problem back in the day in maple, but no clear solution.
    Filter keys, sticky keys and all that other jazz are all turned off.

Anyone know how to fix this? C:

2. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    Oh I found a solution nevermind

3. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    7:49 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    mind sharing your solution for future people who may have the same problem \o/

xkcd

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    So sorry I meant to do this already, anyway here is the link to the info I used;

Its specifically about MapleStory but old.
    https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/344489/cant-long-press-alt-or-ctrl-only-once-at-a-time

Notes:
    - For me I had to decrease the repeat rate to even lower (I believe 16 instead of 30)
    - Make sure you disable the ability to hold a key (for me shift for 8 sec) to disable the Repeat Keys option, if you disable it your settings will be gone when re-enabling.
    - Make a backup (take a screenshot or smth) of your initial regedit settings, I forgot to do this but it is important in case you want to revert them to their base settings!!

Good luck ~

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. SchemaBoi

SchemaBoi Snail

Jul 4, 2021
    Male
    2:49 PM
    SchemaBoi
    Thief
    Can you give a walkthrough for the mac equivalent? That link seemed specific to Windows

6. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    It was specific for windows, I now have a mac though. However, I haven't tried doing this on a mac :S. Sorry!