1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Horntail arm locking

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by jc123, May 1, 2021.

1. jc123

jc123 Brown Teddy

Jun 21, 2020
    5:42 PM
    jc43
    Warrior

Description of the bug
    : (optional screenshot/video): horntail arm doesn't aggro onto units(jc43/pepegahero) in close proximity
    What is supposed to happen?:arm supposed to wiggle when we close
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:my friends and i talk about horntail sometimes i guess
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):do 50k+ from the opposing side of the arm. other players can cross by the arm with ease.
    Extra information (optional): we need more wiggles

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Arm tends to agro on the vertically lowest player currently attacking it. Because the player that its currently targeting is outside of its range, it has no moves possible to use and will just sit there. You are within range but it will prefer the players down on the ground anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    jc123

jc123 Brown Teddy

Jun 21, 2020
    jc43
    Warrior
    That makes sense! I just wasn't sure if it's intended behavior or not.

I guess in a way arms are still proximity based, but rather only for the specific aggro'd unit.