1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Values

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Nasuma91, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Nasuma91

Nasuma91 Orange Mushroom

Jul 31, 2017
    Male
    10:28 PM
    Amusan
    Hermit
    Babure
    Hello Kim,

I was wondering if there is any possible way to adjust the hp values when someone levels up so we do not have to hp wash to get desired hp for certain bosses. This would eliminate players who create Bishops to leech their characters when trying to have a high base int on their desired characters. It would also be attractive to future crowd since they do not have to so much time into creating two characters just to play their mains in the end game only. Its a suggestion and I would like to know feedback from anyone else if this is a plausible idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    3:28 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    It'd be a plausible idea on a new or wiped server otherwise it's just too unfair towards people that already leveled up and put effort into washing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Nasuma91

Nasuma91 Orange Mushroom

Jul 31, 2017
    Male
    Amusan
    Hermit
    Babure
    Yea your right about that. Idk if tinkering with others characters that are already level is possible to make it fair for everyone. Well I hope Kim reads this thread. I wanna know what she thinks about.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:28 AM
    Moderator Post
    I've provided my thought about Rien-like HP change formulas before.

Basically, v62 wasn't made to have an insane amount of HP except for HT. If everyone get increased HP by default it completely remove the challenge for those that want to play the game the proper way.

Therefor no, its not going to be added/changed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Nasuma91

Nasuma91 Orange Mushroom

Jul 31, 2017
    Male
    Amusan
    Hermit
    Babure
    Gotcha. Yea your right about that. At least I tired lol. Thank you though. Btw congrats on how successful this server has become. 1000+ players now.