1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP wash as Warriors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Magen, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    8:57 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    hey all,
    So lets talk about HP wash as warriors,
    warriors have that improved HP skill and my thread will talk just about this skill.
    View attachment 26195

this skill gives extra HP if AP applied on hp BUT the problem is its not working if you are not using Fresh AP (these you get from lvling).
    so lets say i save a lot of MP so i can wash it into HP, i cant use it without BloodWash.
    for example lets say i have 1 extra mp wash as warrior (4mp)
    if i get 1 out of MP and set it into HP ill get much less HP compare to use fresh AP and pull it out from MP although its almost the same action.
    the option of gain more HP from MP with none fresh APs are available on thief, archers,pirate and ETC
    what im suggesting is let this skill work on none fresh AP.
    i think in this way people will be able to play more as warrior and not waiting (for ever) till bloodwash ends and its may get a real willing boost to vote for MapleLegends so everyvote equals to HP.
    let me know what you guys think about it
    thanks,
    Magen.