1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP wash as Warriors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Magen, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    9:25 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    hey all,
    So lets talk about HP wash as warriors,
    warriors have that improved HP skill and my thread will talk just about this skill.
    this skill gives extra HP if AP applied on hp BUT the problem is its not working if you are not using Fresh AP (these you get from lvling).
    so lets say i save a lot of MP so i can wash it into HP, i cant use it without BloodWash.
    for example lets say i have 1 extra mp wash as warrior (4mp)
    if i get 1 out of MP and set it into HP ill get much less HP compare to use fresh AP and pull it out from MP although its almost the same action.
    the option of gain more HP from MP with none fresh APs are available on thief, archers,pirate and ETC
    what im suggesting is let this skill work on none fresh AP.
    i think in this way people will be able to play more as warrior and not waiting (for ever) till bloodwash ends and its may get a real willing boost to vote for MapleLegends so everyvote equals to HP.
    let me know what you guys think about it
    thanks,
    Magen.

2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    11:25 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Warriors shouldn't be MP washing unless they're crazy or memeing.

3. Scylla

Scylla Orange Mushroom

Oct 10, 2019
    Female
    8:25 AM
    Scylla
    Night Lord
    Lotus
    Warrior's also have it quite easy to wash to 30k HP if they really want to. So I am not really convinced it should be made even easier?

4. OP
    OP
    Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    9:25 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    idk if its that that easy.
    ive already did above 100 AP into HP and now im lvl 99 with 13.8k
    so i wouldnt say its that easy but all im saying is if all classes can do something, why warriors cant?

5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    11:25 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Warriors can HP wash with stale AP. It won't be as efficient, but it's still at a higher rate than any other class because you consume only 4 MP for HP.
    MP washing is unnecessary for warriors because your MP gain from INT gear each level is generally enough to give you 2-3 washes with fresh AP each level. MP washing only gives you marginal MP gains assuming you don't have a ridiculously high base INT, and it also consumes fresh AP which could be better used by HP washing instead.

You only need to wash ~300 times with fresh AP to get to around 26k hp by level 140, which is more than enough to get you to 30k hp by level 200 without having to wash anymore.

6. Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    1:25 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    Warriors don't need to MP wash. They can easily wash to 30k HP. Just have around 200 total INT and HP wash 5 times per level. This gives around 300 HP per lvl. If you start this at around level 50, you can reach 30k HP at around level 130. And training a warrior is easy since they have an easy time mobbing. This isn't even including HP gear such as a T10 ring, Ellin ring, MoN, BFC, scar helm, sword earrings, and pet scrolls.

7. WatIsDeze

WatIsDeze Horny Mushroom

May 1, 2020
    8:25 AM
    Camper
    Washing a warrior is so criminally rewarding it's a fucking waste not to do it tbh.

8. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    2:25 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor