1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Wash/BloodWash Hack or Is It Too Late?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by snipermartz, Jun 6, 2020.

1. snipermartz

snipermartz Red Snail

Mar 15, 2018
    Male
    4:12 PM
    Neeko
    Bishop, Beginner
    MATH HEAVY/HP WASHING QUESTION

Hi All,

So I have a fairly sweaty question. I'm currently a NL 140, 125 base int (210 w equips+MW20), and I washed (bloodwashed)? I basically added all my fresh AP into HP for a while.

I'm currently sitting at:
    HP - 11,379
    MP - 2,217 (minimum, washed it all out)
    (Base)
    STR - 4
    DEX - 40
    INT - 125
    LUK - 332

I used the bloodwash calculator and it says I have 229 extra AP in HP.

Now, I'm in a position where I can only gain 60 more levels and still want the most HP (not taking out from HP) possible while being able to start playing my character. If I keep leveling with 210 int (1.75 washes per level), I'll only end up with 105 MP->LUK washes and I'll have to take out 124 washes from HP->LUK (losing ~2.5k hp).

Basically my goal is to have 10k HP and I want to know if it's still possible. I was thinking of adding 30 MP into INT ASAP to get 240 int, and MP Wash. This way instead of leveling and gaining 5 fresh AP + 1.75 washes, I would use the 5 fresh AP->MP to gain (+120MP) which allows me to wash out 5 AP->LUK and now be in the position to have +5 washes (technically its +10 but I'd have to put 5 back into LUK). So overall, gaining 3.25 washes per level instead of 1.75. So, overall, I'd get (3.25 washes x 60 levels=195 washes. I have 229 extra AP-195 washes = 24 AP I'd have to take out from HP, 34 x 20 hp = 680 hp subtracted which I'd be comfortable with) but I'm not sure if it works this way and would like confirmation that it does?

Thanks for reading up to here <3
    Input is greatly appreciated!

Best,
    Nick

2. OP
    OP
    snipermartz

snipermartz Red Snail

Mar 15, 2018
    Male
    4:12 PM
    Neeko
    Bishop, Beginner
    Edit: Currently, I would like my character to be a playable as soon as possible and it seems that the most feasible way is to just level with 210 int and reset as many times possible, while also taking AP from HP->Luk.