1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP WASHING, DARK KNIGHT :D

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by amitshu12, Apr 4, 2017.

1. amitshu12

amitshu12 Orange Mushroom

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    1:39 PM
    Phoniex
    Spearman
    Hogwarts
    Hello guys, I am new to " Hp Washing" and I have a couple of questions .

first of all, how many int I will be needed to hp washing ? :

I ask a lot of peoples and everyone told me different answers so I decided to read some guides.
    one of the guides says that I need only 10 int( I talk about gear) "Dark Knights: You want to wash to 18.6k HP base (30k with HB) to use berserk easiest. You will need around 10 INT and to wash around 120 times, more if you want to get it earlier."
    and some peoples told me to buy 40-50 int gear.
    what should I do ?

second:
    every time that I closed to level up I need to switch to int gear right ?

third :

in which level I will be need to buy ap resets and increase hp ?

Thank you !!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. snowing

snowing Horny Mushroom

Aug 23, 2015
    6:39 AM
    Shadower
    Disorder
    So for every 10 INT you have you get an extra Mana Point on level up. So yes, you only need to wear it as you level up and before you level up.

You can do it with 10 INT but you won't be getting the most out of it. DRKs take -4 MP to do one wash, so that's why your guild mate is saying to have as close to 40 INT as possible because that means 1 guaranteed wash per level. I remember having around 80 INT for my DRK, but I didn't start collecting INT til like lvl 95.

You could probably start whenever, but just know that getting enough Resets to wash properly is a bit of a challenge here due to the low amount of NX we get every day. Take advantage of the event right now and try to get as many resets as you can. Other than that you have to save up for long periods of time.

You seem like a newer player, so maybe something like 20 INT is more obtainable for you right now :)
    (or if you have mad dollars go for 40 or 80 int)

3. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    First hey :) wellcome to HBmule world.

For questions:
    1) tbh you need as much mp as possible it never hurts.. i truly recommened 40 int base which is very low and will let get 1 wash per lvl up so you will be covered by lvl 13x
    If you have int gear or friends with int gear, you can borrow from them and then get maybe less int base (please remmber zhelm alone gets you 15 int in lvl 50)
    2)if you have int gear then yes you need to wear it while lvling up
    3) at lvl 80-90 (i recommened 90) you start adding HP.
    Every lvl up you get you smash 5 points in HP (instade of STR) and then with ap resets you wash it back from MP to STR
    You stop adding STR when yoy get 18.7k HP (or close to it) its should be at lvl 135 more or less :)

Good luck and enjoy the HBmule world we are fun class and everyone makes fun of us LOL

4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    7:39 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    but those ppls would die if you riot for giving them HB, it's also fun to see :D

GL with ur journey!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    amitshu12

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    Phoniex
    Spearman
    Hogwarts
    tnx dude :D !!!!

Hi, I dont have mesos. I have nothing xd
    I now using 60 gatches and I am wish for good luck.
    lets say I have money but not too many, what should I buy? how many int ?
    I think I will use int gear till level 90-95 and then I will start to wash.
    btw , where can I get ap resets?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    11:39 AM
    Defender

You don't need money at all if you add BASE stat with int 40 as soon as possible at around level 15-18 and level up till 120 and spend half million NX just on AP Resets your dark night will be sorted. The problem in Legends you need to vote constantly in order to get AP Resets, 5k is very limited, so focus on that instead of gachaponing. Money will come as you grind

7. OP
    OP
    amitshu12

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    Phoniex
    Spearman
    Hogwarts
    Hi dude.
    I need to increase 40 int at first?
    40 int = 8 levels.
    its not waste of points? I am afraid that I will be weak because of this..
    level 10 to level 18 increase only int its will be hard for me.

I will create another threat now about spearman gear(dexless) so I would be happy if you help me there and here:DDD <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    11:39 AM
    Defender
    Its not hard, you do quests to level 30 anyway, so just kill stumpys