1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing question for dragon knight

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by runebunny, Apr 29, 2020.

1. runebunny

runebunny Mano

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    4:32 AM
    Dark Knight
    Hello. I have a lv 70 dragon knight and I just got into hp washing now. Kind of new to this whole hp washing thing so I didn't really start from beginning but I would like to start now.

My question is, I found this formula for min MP for your lv on another forum 4x lv + 156 for spearmen class. Is this formula still true? so for my lv my min MP is (4x70) + 156 = 436?

I currently have 544MP (base). Does that mean I have 108MP for HP washing currently?

My base stats are (str, dex int, lck): 331, 33, 7, 4. (I have 25INT total after my zhelm and other equips). Im trying to buy some AP resets to convert dex into int in the mean time as well. I'm guessing I should look for some int equips asap and put my lv APs into INT until base 80? and then hopefully I can get 100-120INT with some equips. My target goal is to have 18,750HP around lv 160-165? would that be possible?

wow didn't realize HT hit like 7.5k :((
    Thank you.

2. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    4:32 PM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    If your target is to hit 18.75k HP at level 160, you basically have 90 levels to achieve that right now.

Let’s do some math
    Take 18750 - current base HP - 1000 (Tier 10 Monster ring) - 100 (ellin ring) - (levels to target [in your case is 90] x 66) = XXX

Spearman gains an average of 52HP per fresh AP washed.

XXX / 52 = Number of washes required

To calculate Int required
    Number of washes / levels to target = Washes required per level

For warriors, every 40 int equates to 1 wash. Else you can do MP washing if you added base int so that you can achieve your target HP at a lower level.

Pardon my poor explanation but hope it helps.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    1:32 AM
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    iight chief I'ma lay it out for you and make it simple.
    Forget the ring, that shit's for NL's and bowmasters real soy bois.

So you'll want to make a discord, or check your guild discord to see if they have DRODS.

https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=442160756016939028&permissions=2048&scope=bot

Invite this man to a server you make or have admin level access on.

To use this lil shit, all you got to do is type

$washes <job> <level> <mp>
    So for you it looks like: $washes spearman 70 544
    and it tells you: Your extra mp is 109 You can wash 27 times and gain an approximate of 1,431 HP. The cost of AP resets is: 83,700 NX. (17 days of voting)

You have 25 int from base/gear, add int for the next few levels till you get 80 int.

Then play the game like you normally would and save up AP resets from voting, around level 100 (because I chose this level randomly rn while drunk)
    you can start just adding 5 points FRESH AP into your HP, and take that old MP using the resets out and put them into STR.

So in caveman talk.
    Me go lvl
    me click HP +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
    ah me take mana with NX
    me put it into STR

Use the drods to see how many washes you got left whenever you want. Now go fly my lil future Drk, and try not to quit around 140 when you realize how much it sucks to be one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    10:32 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Simple this

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    runebunny

runebunny Mano

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    4:32 AM
    Dark Knight
    wowow you guys simplified it so much! Def clearer to me now :D Thanks guys!

6. sushimeow

sushimeow Slime

Jan 4, 2020
    8:32 AM
    Beginner

A question please
    If I want to do MP washing, how many hp can be gained from using 1 ap on mp and taking mp off and put into hp for a spearman/warrior?

7. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    4:32 PM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    For non-fresh Aps used for washing I believe it’s a flat 50hp for warriors. Can someone confirm?

8. Raikam

Raikam Mano

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    1:32 AM
    Raikam
    Dark Knight
    MUSHGANG
    Oops never opened this post until a year later but the answer is NO. Taking a point directly from MP --> HP is called stale washing and I remember testing this before and found it was only +20HP and -4MP.

Answering in case anyone else looks at this in the future o_o

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1