1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium HT Cornian bug poison damage.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by OutOfCure, Aug 14, 2021.

1. OutOfCure

OutOfCure Slime

Oct 30, 2020
    Male
    7:32 PM
    OutOfCure
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I died during Horntail due to a poison bug that is caused by Cornian in the main body. Their poison effect was not dispellable and killed me the moment I got 1/1. I was in voice chat with multiple people that can verify that I have spoken and pointed that bug out before my death + I have a screenshot of my dead character that is still getting damaged by the poison.

[​IMG]
    direct link to the picture if you can't see it: https://i.imgur.com/cvrlzSM.png

What is supposed to happen?: Usually, when a Cornian is poisoning you, you can dispel the poison, this time, it didn't happen.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: During the Horntail main body stage.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Not sure how it happened, but it kept on damaging me 150 damage every second over and over.
    Extra information (optional): The moment I died I @gm in game, and again, I was in voice chat with multiple players that can verify that I have said that I'm going to die due to this bug the moment left head 1/1 me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Papel

Papel Red Snail

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    11:32 PM
    Papelazo
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    [​IMG]

same bug even after the run ^

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    8:32 PM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    I've had this bug a couple of times in CWK, basically the only way I could fix it, was to get poisoned again then it became dispellable. I know, not a great solution in HT... :rolleyes:

4. OP
    OP
    OutOfCure

OutOfCure Slime

Oct 30, 2020
    Male
    7:32 PM
    OutOfCure
    Bishop
    I have spoken to another person who has given me the same CWK example, situation, and solution. I can tell you that in my specific scenario I'm pretty confident that I got poisoned again and that I still wasn't being able to dispel the poison, what it did do (again in my personal opinion and my gauge) is ramp up the poison ticks on me lol. I didn't say anything about it in my initial post as I didn't want to mislead or give a wrong insight, but I have talked about it in the Perion general chat discord with the same dude I just mentioned.

Regardless if its the same bug or not, it is still a deadly bug specifically for Bishops in HT, there's no counterplay if you get 1/1'd like what happened to me, just insta death.
    Hopefully, it gets fixed or removed until there's a solid fix to it sooner than later