1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug HT dark wyverns again, for their HP

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Huiae, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    12:29 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    [​IMG]

Description of the bug
    : (optional screenshot/video):
    HT dark wyverns HP isn't same with field mob dark wyvern.
    (HT one : 80,000 / field one : 60,000)

What is supposed to happen?:
    HT wyverns HP should be same with field mobs.
    (for red, its same as 53,000, for blue, also same as 57,000, only dark has 20,000 HP more).

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Used sniping to check wyverns HP and noticed.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):

Extra information (optional):
    60,000 or 80,000 is huge huddle for mages HT appliance, since ppls demand mages to ohko dark wyvern for safety of themselves, and convenience for including mage in their team. I can't sure 80,000 HP is intended or just fked up Neckson things, just like it was, for elemental weakness of it. but it was 60,000 for sure in KMS so endgame bishes could ohko dark wyvern also. (i remember this very well cos that's what I did). no idea for GMS pre-BB.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:29 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    It's hurdle, not huddle.

Just want to point out that these wyverns do have dispel, so they're obviously a different mob. They don't necessarily have to have the same exact stats as the mobs you find on normal maps.

Also, I think they are boss-type monsters too. More evidence to show matching stats exactly is a non-issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    12:29 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    thanks! english is too hard e.e.....

and yes, there's no "necessary" reason to have same HP, I agree it. but what I experienced pre-BB was 60,000 HP dark wyvern (which can ohko easily with mages, and also, able to, with endgame bish), that's why I came up with this issue.

if +20,000 hp doesn't matter at all for mages/bishes, i'd just say "deal with it". but that +20,000 makes hurdle for mages and bishes way higher, since raising dmg from 20k~50k is quite easy cuz of skill lvl rising, but from 50k~80k...... it's completely area of "lvl-up", which isn't easy.

and they're boss type, right. they don't get poisoned by my cute fart q.q

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:29 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Ah, well guess you confused me cause you were mentioning the wyverns on field maps, but of course I wouldn't know how much HP the wyverns had pre-BB on GMS, since I never even made it to 4th job on GMS. xD