1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m hero lv 120 didn’t any wash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travisghhhh, Mar 28, 2023.

1. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    4:42 AM
    Corsair
    The best option would be just to remake, but if you really want to use this character this is how. You can raise your base INT by AP resetting from main stats into INT.

I suppose I'm trying to make it as simple as possible. If you want an earlier end of wash this is a good idea though. Do note that you'll need more base INT to keep up with the stale washes, and you should only stale wash after you've done your 5 fresh washes from the level up.

2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:42 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    what u clean MP w/o any gear?

3. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    3:42 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Goal: Wash 320 times for an additional 16,000 HP

This will require 1280 additional MP

Leveling up 70 times with 60 int from gear: 420 mp towards goal

MP wash 80 times with 120 base int: 800 mp towards goal

The final 60 mp is likely already available, or will be available with in almost any case via RNG.

Method: Reset 116 str into int, placing you at 120 base int.
    121-136: Place your new AP into MP, and use 5 AP Resets to go -MP and +str
    At 136, if you have MP washed the 80 times, you are free to reset 116 points of int back into str
    137-200: HP wash normally: On level, place 5 AP into HP, then with AP Reset go -MP +str

Be sure to always equip int gears when you level. Buy a Horntail Pendant(HTP) if you haven't yet already. Additionally, buy a 10 int cape and a low int robe and with a zhelm/scar helm you will be gaining roughly ~6 additional mp per level.

This method is not the most efficient way to reach your goal, it is a quick fix and relies on having a large bank of NX to accomplish the goal as fast as you can. To reset str to int will cost 360,000 NX. The MP washes will cost 248,000 NX. Resetting that int will require an additional 360,000 NX, and finally doing those HP Washes will require a final 1 million NX.

If you currently have less than 600,000 NX on your account, I advise you to disregard this message.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Imberos

Imberos Horny Mushroom

Nov 20, 2018
    1:42 PM
    Liffon
    Priest
    I'll advice based on the post above me, if you have nx you can move 500 STR to int, buy 6 levels of leech and MP wash during that time.
    After that you can move all INT back to STR and hp wash normally when you level up.
    you can pm me on disc for more info, buy beware it will cost about 3m nx, might be easier to start over or wash to a lower goal.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    6:42 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    reset 100 STR into INT.

if u dont have enuff NX, start voting and stop playing your hero first, because you cannot proceed

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    6:42 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    as a warrior this is simply overkill. there's no need to do that.

7. Prosper

Prosper Red Snail

Apr 14, 2023
    Male
    6:42 AM
    ShellChuck
    Beginner