1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I cannot decide, please help me!

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Vith, Jun 6, 2016.

What eyes do you prefer with the look?

1. Sarcastic Face

2. Child's Play

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    11:59 PM
    Vith
    White Knight
    So, my ultimate look is halted by two conflicting choices. The sarcastic look makes my character just look evil/serious. The Child Play's look makes my character look really creepy. I love both looks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you need a backstory, pretty much, I'm an undead cleric that came back to be a heal/HS slave. AKA, I'm a puppet. :D

2. bbokko

bbokko Selkie Jr.

Oct 18, 2015
    Male
    Pedo Barrel
    9:59 PM
    Beginner
    DemBabuCents
    sarcastic

• Like Like x 1
  3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Child's Play

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    Vith
    White Knight
    Thanks guys! I believe I've made my decision, I had my eyes first set on it since I think it fits in the bandages perfectly, too. ;3