1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I have once again been kicked from CWKPQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aseanlee, Sep 11, 2022.

1. aseanlee

aseanlee Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2020
    Male
    10:34 AM
    Downers
    Buccaneer
    Sleepywood
    There's a bug/issue with CWKPQ where when the expedition leader leaves party it will kick everyone out of the instance regardless of who the leader of the party is. I'm sure I cant be the first person to bring this up but its completely griefed accouple of my runs recently due to expedition leaders not being aware of this issue. Hopefully something can be done about this before it happens it anyone else. :(

2. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    12:34 PM
    It's not a bug, this has always been the case. And I've been the idiot leader who accidentally left party and killed the run before, so I feel your pain lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    9:34 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair