1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Idea] Leecher\Service Timer.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by saharm, May 7, 2019.

Tags:

Did you like the idea?

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Didn't get it.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. saharm

saharm Slime

Sep 26, 2017
    Male
    3:48 AM
    KappaOno
    Bishop
    Community
    Hello ^^.

Well the idea is quiet simple to think about it and I did think about limits for it and it will make sure people will know when the next service available or ends.

so its like this:
    [​IMG]

So, as we can see here only the Map Owner can use the command and not everyone in the map can use so we limit the people in the map to use this command for not spamming it or changing the time in the middle.

Who can see timer? : ONLY PLAYERS IN THE SAME MAP (Like GM buff in FM).

Can everyone do it? : No. Level limit will be too so we wont make timers in all maps for no reason.
    the limit(s) for this can be for level like 80+ \ 120+.
    Class type: Bishop,ArchMage (f\p | l\i), Paladin, Priest, etc..
    and Party Leader. (needs to be owner too.)

and for example after we get this limit into the system it will be like this:
    [​IMG]

hope you like my idea, it will help alot of leechers and service givers to set things right and less time scammers or what ever you may call it.

Edit:
    Command List:
    [​IMG]

Cya in maple fields, KappaOno ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1