1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back baby!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Codemarshank, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Codemarshank

Codemarshank Slime

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    12:53 AM
    Vexna
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    Idk if anyone remembers me but I used to play a lot a couple of years ago before my computer broke. Took forever before I finally got another one but here I am! I have a lvl 129 Bishop (Vexna) that is my main and I also spend a lot of time on my Islander, BoatsScareMe, although the Islander community seems pretty dead. I live in the US on the east coast and mostly play in the evenings (around 5:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM Eastern Time) so if anyone around my level is looking for a grinding buddy give me a shout!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    5:53 AM
    Welcome back! I recently hit 130 on my bishop so if you'd like to grind together, that would be a good fit, if a little redundant. All my other characters are kind of far away in levels, though. I live on the west coast of Europe (in the UK) so the time difference might be a bit of a challenge, but I'm also a bit of an insomniac so that helps things. I have no idea what time eastern time is, but I'm Server Time +1

Hit me up on any of my IGNs if you want to grind