1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

improvement for Heros "Panic" Skill

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YellowSnail, Jul 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. YellowSnail

YellowSnail Mano

Aug 13, 2022
    Male
    11:19 AM
    Hero, Paladin, F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Hi !
    I have been playing a Hero for a while and noticed a 2 things that bothered me

1. Hero dmg is MUCH MUCH lower than Pally or DK dmg
    2. The Panic skill does not add much or even not adding dmg at all to the DPM so it is pretty much useless to use and makes Heros 1 button(Brandish) char (with rush in 10% chance of lose stance)

so I was thinkin if it is possible to Reduce the Delay of Panic dramatically,
    Panic has like 2(?) seconds delay which makes it lose all of its efficiency because you could use that time for Brandish to make the same dmg

This way we could:
    1. Fix some of Heroes dmg to get near with Pally or DK dmg
    2. make it more Active playing character for people who cares about DPM,
    they will keep using Panic attack knowing it improve their dmg

Thanks for reading ^^

• Disagree Disagree x 5
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.