1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

increase drop rate on omok pieces

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by beamcasting, Jun 22, 2015.

1. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    9:12 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    takes a while to get omok pices... i usually get 1 every 2-3 mins and i need like 100 of em! and i still needa get 100 more.... so id like it to be easier to get a omok game setup.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:12 PM
    Moderator Post
    There's multiple opinions I have regarding this one.

One of my mind says yeah everyone deserve to take a break once in while and Omok with each other! The more Omok games the more games get played at FM and such.

The one side says that it was also to get it in GMS regarding drop rate, but I also agree that I don't see as much Omok games that I would like to, so I think I look more into it.

3. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

Mar 29, 2015
    Male
    Free Market
    4:12 PM
    HappyMapling
    Hunter
    I think it should stay how it is.