1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase Max Slots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durzo, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Durzo

Durzo Horny Mushroom

Mar 9, 2015
    Male
    Rome
    6:35 AM
    Phate, Durzo
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hi there, was wondering if this was now a possibility; to increase the current max number of ''Use'' slots purchasable from CS (Also since i feel it falls under the category of, quality of life improvement, and isn't game breaking).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    5:35 AM
    Defender
    It's just 4k per 4 slots. So you can increase it easily

3. OP
    OP
    Durzo

Durzo Horny Mushroom

Mar 9, 2015
    Male
    Rome
    Phate, Durzo
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yes, that's true, I didn't specify. What i mean to say is if the total max slots (currently 52) could be increased.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This is currently still hardcoded by Neckson, but maybe in future I ask how to change this. However, the only slot I would consider increasing is ETC. The rest changes the game, since you can handle more pots inside bosses, have more throwing stars, etc, which in fact changes the game.

5. OP
    OP
    Durzo

Durzo Horny Mushroom

Mar 9, 2015
    Male
    Rome
    Phate, Durzo
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Oh, alright. Thanx for the swift reply.

6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    10:35 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I think you should also consider increasing the SET-UP tab... simply due to the sheer number of chairs and other miscellaneous collectibles that have been shoveled into that tab. One of my characters bought a whole bunch of christmas collectable things, and then I just barely didn't have room to spell out CHRISTMAS for that one event.... Now with this valentine's event, we can add 3 more chairs to my horde and well, space is running out!

• Like Like x 1