1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Individual Updated Files

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Bella, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    6:57 PM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    Any chance we can get access to download the individual files which have been updated at each patch?

The reason for this is that on Mac there is no patcher, only a full download. I understand that the updated files are usually very similar in size to the full download anyway; however, the issue isn't the download size, but how long it takes to extract and install MapleLegends on MacOS.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but extracting the archive takes almost half an hour, and installation once extracted is just as long (I'm running High Sierra). It's a huge chunk of time that could be made a lot quicker if I could just dump the updated files into my existing MapleLegends package.

Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    I just want to bump this up again, because there is another patch out and Mac users are still required to download the entire zipped setup. As mentioned in the above post, the entire process on High Sierra takes about an hour for some unknown reason, so I'd love to be able to download the individual .img files if possible.

3. OP
    OP
    Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    Thank you, this was incredibly helpful - I appreciate it.